Tenancy Infomation

Rent Arrears

If a tenant or resident does not pay their rent by the due date, they are considered to be ‘in arrears’.

If tenants become 14 days or more in arrears, they can be issued with the following notices:

  • Notice to vacate to tenant/s of rented premises
  • Notice to vacate to resident/s of a rooming house

Residential Tenancies Bond Authority

The Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) holds all Victorian residential tenancy bonds, including those on rented premises and rooming houses

The RTBA holds bonds in trust for landlords/agents and tenants, or owners and residents, giving all parties equal say on how bonds should be repaid when a rental agreement ends.

Bonds are repaid either as agreed by the landlord/agent or tenant, or owner or resident.

Maintenance & Repairs

For non-urgent repairs and maintenance please click on the link HERE! and submit your maintenance request.

Urgent repairs in Rental Properties

To report urgent repairs, please contact the office directly on 9671 4111 during business hours &

Alternatively or for After hours please contact DAMIEN SHIEL on 0419 394 999

If a tenant or resident requests urgent repairs, the landlord or owner must respond immediately.

Urgent repairs are but not limited to:

  • burst water service
  • blocked or broken toilet system
  • serious roof leak
  • gas leak
  • dangerous electrical fault
  • flooding or serious flood damage
  • serious storm or fire damage
  • failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
  • failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
  • any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
  • an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
  • a serious fault in a lift or staircase.

Vacating a Property

When tenants vacate a property we require a formal written notice of your intention to vacate.

Please click on the link below which will take you to Consumer Affairs Victoria.

Consumer Affairs Victoria

Consumer Affairs is a great information source which provides information on ending your Lease or Residency.
If you would like to Vacate please provide the Compulsory written notice.

We advise our Tenants to use: Notice to landlord of Rented Premises word Document which can be downloaded from the Consumer Affairs link Here!